What is it?
This is a birdcage accessory or pet bird toy that serves as a perch for small and medium cage bird pets such as parakeet, budgies, finches, cockatiel, lovebirds etc
Features and benefits
- Your pet bird will enjoy natural materials. The bird perch is made of natural wooden sticks strung together by a strong jute rope. The perch can accommodate many birds at a same time. It helps them socialise and helps build a community.
- 100% ecofriendly, no plastics. Safe for birds. The bark has been removed from wood pieces and heat treated for extra safety. Colored beads are stained with nontoxic food colors.
- The size and dimension to suit typical small or medium pet bird and size of cage. The wood pieces are comfortable for bird's grip. Width is about 5.5 inches, total height is 12 inches.
- You can install it in the cage or outside and hang it from bars using rope provided. Use your creativity to place them to help your birds derive maximum fun and exercise.
Keep your pet birds in your birdcage engaged with toys, make them feel lively and happy even in your absence. Encourage your pet birds to play with these toys, learn skills, and recognize shapes, sizes, smell and colors. It also helps to develop coordination and dexterity through natural activities like simply perching and swinging. Your bird may require many toys because one toy may not fulfill the entire requirement
- Your pet birds may initially hesitate to use the perch. A bit of coaxing may be required with some grains and fruits placed in such a way to encourage it perching on it.
- Change the placement and location of this bird toy regularly. This will help to mitigate boredom and improve exercise in different positions.
- Keep natural toys dry.
Country of Origin: India
Shipping : We ship in 2 days time. For India, it takes about 6-10 days to reach destination. In international shipping, it takes 3-4 weeks time to reach the destination.
International buyer: Please contact us directly for more information on shipping times, costs
Thank you for supporting us and contributing to the natural world!