What is it?
Collection of 5 different types of natural materials for biting, pecking, chewing, shredding, foraging for pet birds such as cockatiels, parrots, budgies etc - Balsa beads, Pine beads, Cotton tree beads, areca leaf stalk, and Neem barks.
- Variety of natural and safe materials to give your bird choice and more fun with variety of color, taste, flavor and textures.
- For more fun. the materials are of different shapes and sizes. We have made small holes in them too.
- We have added 1 metre long jute rope you can use to make the chew toy you prefer for your bird.
- Thoroughly cleaned and sun-dried, and lightly heated up just before packing for you so as to kill of worms, bacteria and molds. There are no plastic parts or chemical treatments.
- Shredding and chewing is natural activity of many birds such as different species of parrots (budgies, cockatiels, ringed necks, rainbow parrot, African grey etc). Shredding keeps them happy, energetic and healthy.
- Pecking helps to keep beaks sharpened. Some birds, like parrots, are known to have beaks that grow continuously (just like human nails). Pecking helps them to keep beak growth in check and also provides exercise.
In absence of shredding toys, the bird will tend to shred and damage other available materials in cage or house.
- As a bird lover, try to keep your pet birds busy, lively and happy with toys even in your absence.
Encourage them to play with these toys, learn skills, and recognize shapes, sizes, texture, taste, color and smell. Your birds require many toys because one toy may not fulfill the entire requirement
- Ration the toys. Observe which one s/he prefers.
- Your pet birds may initially hesitate to use the toy. A bit of coaxing may be required with some grains and fruits placed in such a way to encourage pecking on it. In fact we suggest you put some grains in it so that your birds may enjoy foraging on it.
- Change the placement and location of this bird toy regularly. This will help to mitigate boredom and improve exercise in different positions.
Country of Origin: India
Shipping : We ship in 2 days time.
For India, it takes about 6-10 days to reach destination. In international shipping, it takes 3-4 weeks time to reach the destination.
International buyers, we request you to contact us first.
Thank you for contributing to our natural world!