FAQ - Shipping
Domestic - India
1. To where do you ship? How long does it take you to process an order before it is dispatched?
We ship to most parts of India. We normally ship out product that you order in 2 days time. But sometimes some of hand-made products may take a day more to be ready to ship out.
2. Where are your packages shipped from?
We make most of our products at our own location in Tura, in the state of Meghalaya in India.
3. How much time it takes to reach domestic destinations?
It may take 10-15 days to reach domestic destinations. However for metros, the duration is much less.
4. Do you ship orders internationally? How long does it take to reach international destinations?
Yes we do. We normally use India Post for shipping parcels internationally to ship to many international destinations. It takes 3 weeks or slightly more to reach international destinations like USA or Australia.
5. What does “In-transit” mean for in shipping in tracking?
“In-transit” means that we have dispatched the goods and that they are travelling to the destination.
6. What if the tracking looks outdated, delayed or not found?
In case of international shipping, such things do happen. It is due to changing of hands at various points such as the courier to customs, customs to courier and local to international couriers. We request you to be patient.